Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007

'bout time I blogged again the last post was back in July, every 6 months isn't very good. Did you notice I added a flickr to our blog now (with a little help from son-in-law Dan) - we should be able to get some pictures to share. We had a great Christmas! My side of the family or about 1/2 of my side was at our place on Christmas eve I think their were 28 people here. It was great to see all the nephews and nieces again and also their kids. On Christmas day we celebrated over at Anita and Rob's place along with Rob's parents and his sister. Oh what fun to watch the little kids open their presents. Logan could hardly wait to open presents and then couldn't open them fast enough. Garrett preferred to play with the wrapping paper and let Logan open his gifts.
Emily drove up from Santa Barabara, Melanie & David and Michelle & Dan and Addison flew in. Addison is 5 months now and becoming quite an accomplished traveler. So our entire family was able to be together for a few days! I think a good timer was had by all I know we did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.